Betfileter Description:Betfilter is designed to stop and block all access to online gambling. When installed it is not possible to un-install Betfilter during the license period (1 or 2 years). Betfilter is 100% discrete and will not display pop-up messages or other alerts like similar filtering systems. Used in 43 countries, protecting thousands of users and recommended by the world leading anti-gambling organizations. Use it as a tool for prevention or self-excluding yourself or a family member from access to gambling. Stop gambling today with Betfilter.
Uninstall Betfileter Methods
Method one: You can remove Betfileter follow the steps below:
- 1.Close all your applications.
- 2. Open the Control Panel and proceed to Programs and Features.
- 3. Click View Installed Updates in the left-hand task pane.
- 4. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll find Betfileter. Double-click it, and click Yes at the “Are you sure you want to uninstall this update?” prompt.
- 5. Follow the instructions and reboot when prompted.
Method two: Uninstall Betfileter with Force Uninstall function.
Perfect Uninstaller has another powerful function which is able to uninstall Betfileter completely from the folder. There will not be any related components and remaining registry entries on your computer.
- 1. Download the Perfect Uninstaller
- 2. Make sure that all the files, folders and process related to the Betfileter is closed.
- 3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
- 4. Click “OK” to skip the pop-up: First please try the “Uninstall” function.
- 5. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program.
- 6. Click “Next” and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the removal.
Just with a few of steps, you can uninstall Betfileter quickly and completely. Perfect Uninstaller is excellent Programs Removal Software that helps you uninstall/remove any unwanted programs safely and completely in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.