ESET Smart Security 5 offers advanced detection technologies and multi-layered security features, along with Cybersecurity training. ESET Smart Security 5 is built on ESET's unique heuristic technology that identifies viruses that have never been seen before. This enables them to protect your computer proactively, in real-time, against new viruses and cyber threats that conventional signature based antivirus products don't catch. ESET Smart Security 5 includes antivirus, antispyware, antirootkit and HIPS protection, along with an intelligent firewall, removable media control, cloud-enhanced whitelisting, parental controls and Internet security training.
Uninstall eset smart security Methods
Method one: You can remove eset smart security follow the steps below:
- 1.Close all your applications.
- 2. Open the Control Panel and proceed to Programs and Features.
- 3. Click View Installed Updates in the left-hand task pane.
- 4. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll find eset smart security. Double-click it, and click Yes at the “Are you sure you want to uninstall this update?” prompt.
- 5. Follow the instructions and reboot when prompted.
Perfect Uninstaller has another powerful function which is able to uninstall eset smart security completely from the folder. There will not be any related components and remaining registry entries on your computer.
- 1. Download the Perfect Uninstaller
- 2. Make sure that all the files, folders and process related to the eset smart security is closed.
- 3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
- 4. Click “OK” to skip the pop-up: First please try the “Uninstall” function.
- 5. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate the program.
- 6. Click “Next” and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the removal.
Just with a few of steps, you can uninstall eset smart security quickly and completely. Perfect Uninstaller is excellent Programs Removal Software that helps you uninstall/remove any unwanted programs safely and completely in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.